All businesses, at the end of the day, want to get customers and retain them. If you are a business and want to attract more leads and convert them into returning customers, you will have to adapt to the changes in the market. Most companies have not been able or have been unwilling to adjust and adapt. However, if you can manage to harness that power of digital marketing effectively, you can stand out amongst the millions of businesses that aim to make it on the marketplace.
Of course, this is easier said than done, considering the sheer number of businesses on the scene today, all of whom are fighting for the attention of the customer.
If you are a business owner, you ought to be acutely aware of the latest digital marketing trends, technology, forms of marketing, content strategies, and much more. The same thing holds if you are in the market for an excellent product manager. You need to look for a competent product manager. An excellent way to check if the candidate makes the cut is by looking at his product manager resume and his knowledge of digital marketing.
What is Digital Marketing Software?
Now that you know why you need digital marketing and what you need to do, you ought to know what a digital marketing software is and how it works.
A digital marketing software helps simplify your work. It enables you to find the target audience, create landing pages, generate reports, and much more.
Which Digital Marketing Software should you get?
Here are some excellent digital marketing software you ought to get your hands on:
Hubspot is a powerful digital market software that knows no limits as far as business growth is concerned. It has over 56,000 customers in more than 100 countries under its belt. It is known to offer free Customer Relationship Management (CRM). Here are some of the exciting features that HubSpot is known to offer:
- It is an all in one marketing software with a multitude of features like landing pages, email marketing, lead management, automation, blogging, analytics, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), and so forth.
- As mentioned, it has a free CRM system that can help you increase your revenue, generate more leads, and track your customer-related data.
- HubSpot allows you to build, design, and make changes in your website without having to be well-versed in IT. You can do so via the drag-drop functionality, email templates, and so forth.
- It enables you to drive more traffic and get your content out to your target audience with practical SEO suggestions.
- Finally, you can convert casual visitors and prospects into potentially returning customers, track your target customers, and generate the insights you need to optimize and tighten the conversion process.
Act-On is a marketing automation software, and a cloud-based platform rolled into one. It helps marketers streamline the process of communication with their customers at every stage of the purchase.
Act-On boasts excellent reporting metrics that enable marketers to analyze their reports, campaigns, insights, and so forth without hassle. Additionally, it makes provisions for inbound, outbound marketing, checking marketing Return on Interest (ROI), and so on.
Here are some of its features:
- Through inbound marketing, you can create excellent landing pages that can facilitate conversion, improve website engagement, and extract more leads from your social media followers.
- Through outbound marketing, you can run and track campaigns, get leads, and so forth.
- It is easy to set up and use. You can expect a relatively quick RIO, effective CRM, and simplified administration to provide support to your customers.
- It allows you to produce insightful reports and analytics through campaigns, landing pages, email marketing performance, SEO driven traffic, and so on.
- Act-On works very well for all kinds of marketers from companies of different sizes.
MailChimp was specially designed to help small businesses that could not afford to use high-end tools and services. Thanks to MailChimp, small and medium-sized businesses are at a point where they can compete with their more established counterparts.
It was initially developed as merely an email marketing tool. However, it has since then branched out and blossomed into an ‘All-in-one’ marketing tool that can propel all kinds of businesses.
MailChimp is highly interactive and boasts an intuitive interface that enables amateurs to get started without issues.
Here are some of its essential features:
- MailChimp is an integrated solution for your marketing needs including campaigning, reaching out to target audiences, generating reports, and much more
- MailChimp has a wide range of templates that you may customize if you want to
- You can quickly identify your customer’s needs and interests and plan your strategy accordingly to cater to your audience and increase your conversions and sales.
- MailChimp also allows you to run A/B tests, multivariate tests, automation, generate analytics and insights, and a lot more.
- You can efficiently create engaging content that brings value to the customer, manage and deliver it effectively.
These are some of the best digital marketing software on the market. If you are having trouble deciding which one you want to go for, consider the goals of your company, your budget, and ease of use. While digital marketing has as quickly taken over as the quintessential way of marketing, traditional marketing is far from gone, so you may want to invest in both forms of marketing to get the best results.